A-Cross the 3&5
two unsupported bikepacking adventures
Due to the corona-virus, ACT3 has been postponed to the 23rd of September 2020
--NEW places available--
Unfortunately, we"ll have to cancel ACT5 for 2020.
Competitions and group rides are not allowed until the 31st of July 2020.
23rd SEP 2020
ACT3: Start 23rd September 2020 (13.00h) in Eupen, Belgium
ACT5: Cancelled for 2020 - See you in 2021.